Friday, December 28, 2007

Insomnia

Again i suffer for insomnia..sleep disorder..d first night i came back to uni..whole night i was kept tossing n turning ,though i was chit-chatting v dear n jim via msn til late night ( 2am, it's time my 'build-in' alarm warning me to ZZZ during my juz-past holiday schedule) but end up 'ngan gong gong' while i lying back to my bed..my brain was like playing some kind of old-style-movie-show, blur blur scenes and messy thoughts keep popping-up in my brain..phew..tot I'll getting ok after a holiday rest, but it seem NO to me.And no doubt d second day i came back home, i hv a good night sleep although my 2 bros were watching dvd in my room plus turn on d light n took my bed 2/3 space since they oso lying on my bed (well, i dunno is't causes by tiredness of d previous day ?)
wat i need to do is....keep my mind peaceful..peaceful..n peaceful..

1 comment:

Clerk said...

Looking for the ideal destination over the internet to buy sleep aid pills is not an easy task as some of the websites, pharmacies or drug stores selling sleep aids are proved to be fake stores selling counterfeit sleep aid pills. Therefore, you should be careful while looking for an online store to purchase sleep aid pills and in this regard, it is noteworthy that http://www.sleep-aid-pills.com is a reliable online destination that directs customers to reputed online pharmacies selling genuine sleeping pills.