Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sweet ♥ tooth ♥ me

VITA-C mix fruit candy ( thanks Reas ! )

Beryl's Tiramisu ( thanks miu miu )


NICOLE swiss herb candy

Cadbury's oat snack

Beryl's choc v hazel nuts



Oh-la-la...finally finished all my 1st tests !! It's time to preparing for CNY , GONG XI FA CHAI lol , hahaha~~~

But...first of all..i need to tidy up all my stuff first la..have to arrange those stuffs which i need to 'transfer' back to Rawang , so that everything is put in order , eazy for me to carry back by myself tmr. Anyway, now is 1 hour away from midnight, but now i m stil busy for
  • MSN-ing
  • Chatting
  • Blogging
  • Sms-ing
  • 3G-ing
  • Reading story book
  • Day dreaming
  • Craving my SNACK
watever la..tat doesnt relate to my 'keeping work' -_-
Tonight my mood quite good, so is time to enjoying my lovely choc , and now end out i found out there is plenty of choc n candy around me ( where ever d freezer..storage box..my mini table..even my pencil case ! walau ~~ )
Ok..let me finish tis blog n my snack, then i go to keep my thing . Look like tmr i hv to carry a lot of thing again.. Balik Kampung lol..


No comments: