Friday, August 14, 2009

Would you like to have a ride with me??


Wow is gai gai time again!!


Today Goh Goh allowed me to drive him gai gai around the taman, not believe?? look at me, i am on the steering wheel now, no tipu lar ..*sniff sniff*



Oh, that is a Leng zai over there!
'Hai darling, would you like to have a ride with me?*wink* '

The ride had over, now i have to return to my seat, be good girl and going home now


Ops...sun set now..
make me remember of some thing..


Yeah! is time to have my dinner now, cant wait to go back and have my dinner , wow!


*ops, we just realized that this is our 201th post ! hurray!!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Nice pictures...you must have enjoyed yourself going "gai gai". I love going "gai gai" in the car too.

- Santa

jason86 said...

ya...nice pictures ...bet u missing your leng zai now keke

Tiramisu said...

Dont play play, later JPJ troublesome hehe... Jail everyday serve nasi lemak only

SaSa said...

haha! dun worry, i drove with my assistant(goh goh) 1,he helped to to change gear(of cos break and speed) kekeke


Carrie